Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ahh! Rain. Finally!!!

Alas we are getting some much needed rain, but, unfortunately it comes down in buckets and floods everything, everywhere. A nice, long, slow rain is what everyone needs. But, we'll take whatever God blesses our parched grounds. Gene was able to get outside for a little while and put a few things away before the clouds opened up. You know the old saying, "no time outside makes Jack a sad boy!" Or something like that. That's Gene. He's not a happy boy if he can't go outside to play...even if it's to just put things away. I got one load of clothes washed and dried. Now trying to get my 2nd blog posted. No pictures uploaded yet...but hang in there, Folks! Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither is my blogger.
Went to TOPS on Thursday morning to learn I gained .2 lbs. I'm not going to quibble over that. I was holding down a couple of jobs that morning and trying to take care of recruiting 2 new members. Got them signed up and paperwork ready to send off to Headquarters. Then off to my next duty post, whereby I watched my 3 youngest grandchildren. Oh, yes...Happy Birthday, Cooper! He's 6 years old today! Yippee! We'll all celebrate his birthday along with his little brother, Sawyer, in a week or so. Sawyer will be 3 years old on July 10th. Wow! They are growing up so fast.
In between getting breakfast, arriving to my baby sitting post and taking care of TOPS paperwork...I took 3 phone calls. Wow! Almost considered hiring a temp for secretarial needs.
But, it wouldn't have paid much. Everything moves fast with me. Blink...and you miss it.
Backache is getting better. That's a plus...so I'm not so cranky and blue. Another plus. Yay! Life just keeps getting better.
Looking forward to the 26th of June....joining all of the cousins for the upcoming Family reunion.
Always have fun seeing everyone. Going early so we can have time to talk and learn about everyone. One day just doesn't get all of the talking and sharing in. Anyway...that's the extent of what's going on right now. Oh, yes. Forgot. Sharon and Myron took Noah and Adam to Atlanta, GA to see the Braves game on Thursday evening. Of course, they got a sudden thunderstorm which delayed the game for a short while. But, I'm happy to report that the Braves won the game 3-1 against the TB Rays. And, yesterday, the Jordan family was going to the aquarium. I hear it's spectacular! I'm sure they will have lots of wonderful pictures to share with us. So...you all take care until the next time when, hopefully, I will have pictures to post along with my blog. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment